Privacy & Security Policy
- Collection of Information: We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific order request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Distribution of Information: We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to any companies for marketing purposes nor will we ever sell your personal information to anyone.
- Commitment to Data Security: Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
You can shop at www.BlueLakeOfffroad.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
· 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
· Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
· Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.BlueLakeOfffroad.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.